Healing Addiction: A Yogic Perspective applies the lens of yoga to the pervasive issue of addiction. It was born from Nikki Myers’ personal experiences of addiction, relapse, and sustained recovery, and is designed to support the recovery of anyone living with any type of addiction—including both substance and behavioral-based addictions—with relevant and practical tools from yoga. Nikki is a certified Viniyoga Therapist.
With Nikki Myers, Gary Kraftsow & Seane Corn.
- Get practical tools to help support yourself or a loved one during recovery.
- Listen to interviews with, and stories from, students who have been successfully using these tools.
- Get an empowering core-strengthening asana practice led by Seane Corn that is designed to build self-confidence.
- Get an integrated yoga practice with Gary Kraftsow that weaves together asana, breathwork, and the transformative power of mantra and visualization.
- Learn how the essential teachings of yoga can be applied to both the root cause of addiction and to the process of healing.